PROSPER MAGAZINE: SPECIAL DIGITAL EDITION
BUSINESS IS DONE BETTER TOGETHER
BLACK COUNTRY HOUR:
KEEPING BUSINESSES CONNECTED
Looking for a place to network online?
To help businesses connect the Chamber has announced that their popular Twitter hour will continue to run every Wednesday from 11 am – 12 pm.
So, don't forget to share your news and promote your business!
CHAMBER LAUNCHES SERIES OF SUMMER SEMINARS FOR SELF-DEVELOPMENT
Coronavirus gives us a chance to put the 'reset' button on our lives and for some, their careers.
Our economy, and indeed our society, is going to be remade over the coming months. We do have a choice about how this remaking is done and we need to make that choice now. The frustrations people have over not being able to work, or even the very uncertainty of a job at the end of this crisis, has made many reassess what's important in their lives and careers.
The Black Country Chamber of Commerce has launched a series of FREE webinars in association with award-winning performance and development coach, Wendyanne Shapiro from Lotus Flower Consultancy.
A 12-week series of 90-minute self-learning and development sessions has been launched to help those who may have felt a little overwhelmed in recent weeks and for those who have had to pivot, not just in their personal life, but in their role and function within an organisation and who are steering their way into an unknown future of very different possibilities and opportunities.
Beginning on 4th June and running through until the end of August, the Chamber is encouraging everyone to tap into each of the six topics, and whilst all are stand-alone, each one dovetails with the next to help individuals with their own personal and professional development.
• An introduction and background - Why it is important
• Self-awareness and ways to develop
• To consider ways to use to enhance relationships
Identity & Purpose
• Who are you and is this what you want to be?
• Time to question what really is important to you
• Opportunity to identify and decide what you want to do about it
Resilience & Mindset
• Reflexive or reflective thinking patterns
• Strengthening your resolve and breaking the habit
• Future thinking and moving towards
• A variety of decision-making techniques
• What, how, who and WHY?
• Discuss values and ethics and the impact on decisions
• What is this? How does it feel?
• Choosing a level of focus
• Techniques that develop brain compatibility
Strategy & Planning
• What was, what is and what can be…..
• Short, Medium- and Long-term focus
• Alignment to aims and aspirations
4th, 11th, 16th & 24th June
1st, 7th, 15th, 21st & 29th July
20th, 24th & 27th August
As organisations and individuals respond rapidly to the impact of the pandemic, changing how and where we operate, as well as reconsidering the services we offer, we are redeploying, upskilling, or reskilling, whilst as individuals, we continue to experience a dramatic shift in how, and where, we work.